To make a cocktail of paper you will need:
- Blue cardboard (or what color would you like your cocktail)
- Colored paper
- Felt-tip pens
- First we need to cut out cardboard figures in the form of a glass and in the form of a tube.
- Then we cut out the lobes of fruits (lemon, orange, cherry and so on) from colored paper
- After that, we glue the tube and our "fruits" directly onto our glass of cardboard.
- In the end, we can only paint our "fruit", if desired add bubbles.
Hooray, your cocktail is ready :)