To start the sheet folded in half longitudinally, smooth fold hand and deploy again. Then, holding the upper right corner of the sheet, lay the triangle so that one of its sides coincided with the center. Next do the same action on the left side (Fig. 1).At the lower edge of the outline with a pencil about a quarter of the value of the width halves on each side of the sheet. Then, holding the right angle of the triangle, located on the side, wrap a sheet diagonally to form a wing. The line should extend from the top of the triangle to the intended point on the lower edge of the sheet.
If you start from the height of the normal paper airplane, it will slowly fly to ground. For starters take a right-hand corner of the sheet, and lay it to one side so that the top edge of the paper is aligned with the side of the sheet. Smooth hand fold, and then expand it. Now we need to repeat these two steps to the left corner of the sheet to the sheet in the middle there has been crosshairs diagonally. It is necessary to lay down a sheet of paper horizontally so that the fold line is passed through the crosshairs.
Implementation of this model is somewhat similar to the addition of the square airplane sheet, but there are some significant differences. First you need to fold the sheet of A4 paper in half along the long edge.
1For such an airplane is desirable to take a sheet of paper into a cell, it provides precision addition. First you need to identify the midline folded list popolam. The next step is to bend the upper corners of the right and left of the sheet to the center line so that the sections are located exactly in the middle fold line (Fig. 1). Next, you need to fold down the upper triangular part of the figure to the rest
the plane of the sheet so that the fold accurately passed on the cut-off corners.
1. From the purple plasticine torso sculpt a gnome. Bottom flatten plasticine and make a short "skirt" - this will be the bottom of the shirt. Slightly above, make an indentation in a circle - waist. On the sides of the stack, make an indentation for fastening arms.
2. Make a narrow strip of yellow plasticine and wrap it around your waist, leaving hang a little piece ahead.
1. From light pink plasticine roll slightly rounded oblong head man. On one side of the head shape the chin.
2. Separately sculpt a nose in the form of a triangular pyramid. Thinly flatten clay on one side of the pyramid, and attach the nose-to-head.
3. Make small blue ovals, attach them to the person on either side of the nose. Fashion a small circles of black plasticine and stick them on top of the blue ovals. Turned eyes.
4. Roll out the red plasticine small thin sausage with pointed ends and bend it.
1. From the brown plasticine sculpt a body with a neck. Around the neck slightly flatten plasticine for fixing the head.
2. Sculpt a head, a little stretching one side - it will muzzle. Attach the head to the neck. Smooth out the joints.
3. Make small holes in the stack body in places where they will be mounted front legs, and fingers to do more to deepen where to be attached back.
4. Roll 2 identical sausages, insert the wire long enough to one of its end protrudes. This is the front legs.
1. From the orange plasticine sculpt a cat's body in the form of an oval, slightly tapered at one end.
2. Sculpt a plasticine of the same head in the form of an oval.
3. Sculpt a 4 orange legs, slightly tapered on one side.
4. Roll the long sausage of orange plasticine - tail.
5. From the brown plasticine roll very thin stripes. Fix 4 are stripes on the body.
6. Attach the brown stripes on the legs.
7. Attach the 3 stripes on the head to the front - the front part were only the tips.
8. Attach a few slips across the tail.
On a note!
1. From the red plasticine sausage roll. Cut the stack it into equal pieces.
2. Compress the from sides the pieces obtained so as to obtain blocks.
3. From the green plasticine make a flat rectangle - the foundation for the lodge. Put it on the building blocks in the form of a rectangle.
4. Lay out the next layer so that the upper brick overlaps the junction of the two lower blocks.
5. Laying fourth layer, skip one brick - it will be opening a window. The next layer put on the edges of the window halves bricks.
1. From the green plasticine Fashion a torso and the tail of a dinosaur in one piece.In the body, on both sides near the tail, make a well - there will be fixed foot.
2. Sculpt a egg-shaped head, slightly arched over the tapered end down.
3. For an accurate connection details thinly flatten the neck dinosaur on edge, making a kind of "skirt". Place the head in the middle of the resulting recesses and carefully smooth out the joint.
4. Sculpt a dinosaur foot - wide round hips and a thin shin. Make two symmetrical parts.