large seashells (torso)
bow (ears and tail)
2 snails (eyes)
3 small shells (beak and legs)
2 large shells (wings)
1. Most of seashell is positioned vertically. Bantik broke in half and attach one half on top, to the owl's head, and the other - at the bottom of the tail.
2. From snails make eyes.
3. From the small shells make the owl's beak and legs.
4. Two large seashells glue on the sides of the big seashells, one on each side. So we will turn the wings.
Attach on the tuft owl thread and color figure with gold paint.
2 medium horn (the solar disk)
2 small asterisk (eyes)
small shell (spout)
thin horn (smile)
1. Two medium horn glue so as to obtain the solar disk.
2. Around him in a circle glue spiral - rays of the sun.
3.On disk glue small asterisk - eyes, small shells - nose and the thin horn - smile.
For one of the spirals attach the thread and paint the sun.
1. The springs are strung on a thread, putting it through the holes.
2. Between the springs stick on one bow.
3. Continue to string pasta so until you get the desired length of the garland.
The finished color garland gold paint.
1. Make a pattern of pasta - an asterisk.
2. And then sculpt other types of solid pasta. It does not matter if you have something roughly glued then craft will still be original and unusual.
3. Add some dry cones or rose hips.
4. Cover the glass with enamel and it is completely ready.
After applying put it let dry and use on health.
2 large shells (base flashlight)
1. Two large seashells glue in volume figure.
2. Decorate it in a circle, pasted snails.
3. To the top of the flashlight glue the comet.
To her, attach a thread and color flashlight gold paint.
1. In the conventional wooden frame of any shape, apply a thin layer of glue.
2. Glue the pasta so that there is no gaps (can use several types of pasta, for example, to arrange for different inner and outer side frames).
3. Paint the pasta as you want. For this fit acrylic paint, gouache, watercolor, mixed with PVA for density and durability.
Allow the paint to dry. The frame is ready!
At the beginning of using an adhesive, a conventional gun of curly pasta neatly glue the leaves.
Then do the flowers of pasta, as shown in the picture.
Leaves we carefully glue on wire, and then paint them green. But before we paint our flowers, you must remove the masking tape strands of dried glue.
Now you need to glue colored flower to the stem.
Similarly, we have to make other flowers.
2 butterfly (torso)
4 flagellum (arms and legs)
Christmas tree or star
big horn sounded (head)
several thin horns (hair)
1. Two butterflies glue together and are arranged vertically, to get to the body of figure. Between butterflies attach flagella, which will become arms and legs girls.
2. By the one hand stick Christmas tree or an asterisk. On the one hand, the butterfly attach large horn - it will be a figures of head.
1. In the manufacture of the ball is very simple, but it requires enough time. First, it will make the basis for which use foil. It is necessary to break into large pieces and gradually fold into a ball. The need to roll up on the table base with smooth spherical surface. The diameter of the ball of foil 4-5 cm.
2. Exactly in the middle we have to pierce our billet. This can be done using a long needle or better with the help of awl, which has a handle.
Cut a circle of cardboard - the basis for the flower. Glue it to the pumpkin seeds.
To stalk can be used kebab stick or wire. Glue a cup of green paper, you can use felt or felt.
Stem swathes of green floral tape or corrugated paper.
To create a bud we need toilet paper or tissues and yarns. Paper wrapped lump of thread and glue it to the seeds.