Hello everyone! Now we are going to make a wonderful craft - Peacock!
What you need:
- Color paper: green, pink, blue, orange, white
- First, we need to cut a blue detail similar to number 8, but without the holes inside. Cut out seven long blue stripes and to finish with this color, cut out 4 small circles. Next take pink paper and cut out 7 stripes a little shorter than the blue ones. To finish our preparations make 7 short green stripes, 2 paws, 2 white little circles and a very small orange triangle.
- Let's begin with green stripes. Glue the ends of each stripe together.
- Glue pink stripes around the green stripes, in the same place where the green ends are glued together.
- Glue the blue stripes in the same way. Now you have feathers for a tail.
- Glue all the feather together to get a big beatiful tail.
- Now let's make a body for the peacock. On the blue background glue the eyes and beack and the legs on the bottom. There is just a little bit left!
- Glue the body to the tail. Almost done!
- Decorate the tail with circles adding them over the head of the peacock.
- Paint the eyes and dots on the circles.
It was a hard job, but such a craft is worth the effort! Thank's for your attention! See you next time:)