Hello everyone! Today we will make an amazing craft - Parrot
What you need:
- Color paper
- Let's begin with the preparation of all needed deatails. Take purple paper and cut out a figure like an 8 but without holes. Next cut out 7 small ovals from the same paper. Cut out white oval of the same size. Now take purple or pink paper and cut out 2 details, which resemble bunny's ears, and one detail like a tree leaf with a cut edge. Cut out 2 the same "cut" leafs from pink paper. Cut out a detail, like a shark fin, from red paper. Cut 3 petals out of yellow and turquoise paper. And, finally, a brown wavy, slightly tapered strip . Don't get confused. Well, let's continue...
- Take green paper and make a background, it should be longer and wider than the purple body of the parrot. Next glue the body to this background, but the head should be a little bit above the edge.
- Next attach the red beak and feathers to the tail. Glue one yellow feather between the red ones.
- Add feathers to the body, the big purple details.
- Then take the brown part and glue it in the place where the tail begins, overlapping the lower part of the wings. And add the yellow details to the wings.
- Turquoise leaves are glued to the edge of the twig, and the remaining purple detail to the middle tail feather.
- And at last glue the eye and purple claws.
Done! It wasn't easy but it was worth it! See you soon, my friends!