- From the paper of different colors сut out several circles with a diameter of 7-8 cm.
- Fold each circle in the middle of a сut out 4 times and do 3 arc-shaped incision, not bringing them to the fold.
- Next unwrap the circle, and wrap a pair of identical half-rings by turns then to the right, then to the left.
- Couple the paired half rings and fix them in the center with the help of glue.
- The resulting multi-colored units now connects one chain and fasten with glue.
- You can also decorate with garlands, glued to the center gift bow.