What you need:
- Colored paper
- Figured scissors (not necessary)
- First, take a blue paper and scissors. Cut out a thin body of your dolphin and a small wavy fin. Also cut out a blue belly for your dolphin that perfectly fits the body. Well done. Now using figured scissors cut off a strip from a blue sheet of paper. If you don't have figured scissors use regular scissors and make waves.
- Glue pink sheet of paper with your wavy blue sheet. It looks like sundown...
- In the middle of your sheet glue the body of the dolphin.
- Attach the white belly on whuch add the wavy fin.
- Paint it as you want and your craft is done!