Hello! Now we are going to make a lovely craft - Crab
What you need:
- Red and white paper
- Black marker
- Cut out a red rectangle of 1/3 of the whole sheet. Then using the remaining paper, cut out 2 paws with claws and 2 details with 3 stripes with sharp ends. It's not easy, but you can do it! At last cut out 2 white circles. Ready, well done! Let's continue...
- Roll the red rectangular into a tube and glue the edges.
- Add the claws to the glued edges. Glue the eyes on the other side.
- Glue the legs right under the claws.
- And now let's just paint your crab.
What a difficult task, but it was worth it! Look how cool it is. We are looking forward to make new crafts with you. See you!