- First you need to fold a sheet of paper in the longitudinal direction, smooth hand fold and deploy. Outline the middle on the central axis in an upward direction - down. Then, in the bottom of the sheet light dotted outline in the middle of each half so that this portion was divided into quarters. Next , light need phantom to bisect the upper portion of the sheet in the transverse direction (Fig. 1).
- Now you can proceed to the addition of blank airplane on the planned lines. First, the right angle bend to the left diagonal (Fig. 2), then on top of it to bend left corner and outline on top of the triangle formed for the nose crease line (Fig. 3). Then bend this part section on the line easy to schedule and again dotted diagonal to bend the wing (Fig. 4).
- Now we need to bend down the airplane's nose so that the edge coincided with the location of the crosshairs of the left and right corner. At the same time a small triangle tuck the protruding portion of the preform from the left corner (Fig. 5).
- Carefully align and smooth out all the creases, then fold the billet in half along the central longitudinal axis (Fig. 6).
- Fold in half the workpiece, thoroughly combine and align the edges of the wings, and then bend them down (Fig. 7).
- Next, gently smooth two fold thumbnail or any hard object to carefully define this line. You can then straighten the wings so that they take a horizontal position.
- Now the plane is ready (Fig. 8).