- Glue two large seashells open entrances to the top. This will be the body of the ship. The third seashell flip entrance down and stick it on top of the hull.Check the stability of the construction.
- Glue nose of the ship - to pick up this beautiful little seashells with a long needle
- Pick seashells for sails in shape and size. From wooden skewers will mast and from toothpicks - yards.
- Glue seashells-sail to the rails by means of glue.
- Glue the mast ready yards with sails one under another.
- Repeat steps 3-5 and make two more masts with sails.
- Now fasten the mast on the ship's hull. To keep a good mast, glue shells to the pieces of cork. In these pieces, insert the mast and fill it with with glue.
- To make a tackle for a ship, grab the thread, cut several pieces of the desired length and soaked them with glue. Glue that was collect his fingers and let Threads dry thoroughly in the hanging position.
- Take ladders. To this end, a half toothpicks tie or glue the three long pieces of thread and glue them across the small pieces of yarn at a certain distance from each other. Excess then carefully cut away with scissors.
- Make three ladders and glue them to the top of the mast sails, attaching to the bottom of the hull of the ship.
- Tie a string to the bow of the ship, and then fix it at the top of each tower. The second end to secure the ship's stern.
- From toothpicks make small columns and glue them to the hull of the frigate along each side.
- Pull the thread from column to column, undergirding thread each column and fixing it with adhesive. As a result, along the sides of your ship will be railing.
- Finally, glue the the fore and aft sails made of seashells. Your frigate ready for swimming.