- Little cardboard cylinders (of toilet paper or paper towel rolls)
- Little twigs or a thin bottle brush
- Construction paper (if you want to use it while making the craft)
- Tree leaves
- Plastic eyes or some plasticine
- Buttons or tiny pebbles
- Glue stick
- White glue
Let’s start making the craft!
- Start gluing flatly a leave on the one of the ends of cardboard tube. *If you want you can do the following as the first step: at first you glue the cardboard cylinders over with the construction paper or it is possible that you make the both with construction paper and without it.
- Glue the little twigs you have on each side like those are the arms of your finger puppet.
- Glue on the small plastic eyes or you can make them using some plasticine. Fix them on the cardboard cylinder.