- Choose green, yellow and red maple leaves. For this work does not fit too small, dry, torn leaves. To make a bouquet, useful and colorful leaves of other trees and plants.
- For a single flower is better to pick the leaves of the same color. The first sheet folded in half across the midrib, so that the front side was outside.
- Fold the folded sheet into a tight roll of. This will be the middle of a roll of the future roses.
- Now around this midway begin to lay petals. Take the next sheet face up and place it in the center of the roll-core.
- Fold the sheet in half out. The edge of the bend should be above the core by 1-1.5 cm.
- Bend the protruding edge of the outside, but do not wipe out the fold.
- Wrap midway on the one hand two side edge of the folded sheet.
- Wrap the other side edge of the middle of a double-folded sheet. Prischepa bottom edges of the sheet at the base of the flower.
- Take the new maple leaf. Fold it in half and place it on the opposite side to the first petal of the flower.
- Fold the top edge of the folded sheet out and wrap it with the side edges on both sides of rosebud.
- By repeating described steps, collect petals rosebud as long as you are not satisfied with its size and shape.
- When the rose bud is ready to firmly tie it with thread to secure the flower.
- Based on your existing material, determine how much you will have buds, as well as the colors of your bouquet. To bouquet was nice enough and the three flowers.
- Gather buds in a bouquet, and fasten them together with thread. Evenly place the leaves in a circle under the bud. To ensure that these leaves are not rolled up into a tube on the next day, when dry, the best pre-ironing them between sheets of newspaper. They will become more fragile, but with careful handling you do not damage them.
- Fix the bouquet ready threads. So bouquet can decorate any interior.