Hello everyone! Today we will make a wonderful craft - Turtle
What you need:
1. Color paper: brown, blue, green, yellow
1) First take brown paper and cut out big circle. Then take green paper and cut out 4 details, short bent stripes with rounded edges on one side, which resemble paws. Do not postpone the green paper, because we need to cut out a small triangle and a detailresembling a balloon with a trimmed narrowed side. And finish with 6 identical stripes of yellow color. Well done, let's continue ...
2) Take blue paper, which is our background. Glue all the green details on it. It will be the head, the paws and the tail of the turtle. Glue everything, leaving a place for the shell in the middle, as in the photo.
3) And on the empty spot add the brown shell.
4) Now the most interesting. Bend slightly the edges of the stripes and attach them to the shell. Glue only the ends of the stripes, so that the arc is obtained.
5) Add another stripe criss-cross.
6) Attach all the others stripes in the same way. Now you have a beatiful 3D craft.
7) Just take the markers and paint your turtle.
Well done! Thanks for making this chef-d'oeuvre with us :) See you next time!