For the production of this flower, take the basic form of "double triangle" and follow the step by step action:
- Draw a conditional line that divides the triangle into two equal parts, each of which wrap the bottom corners to the top of the "valley". On the other side do the same.
- In the resulting diamond-shaped wrap the left side to the right, similar to the back of the Arrange shapes.
- Fold one corner so that it extends slightly beyond the diagonal, resulting in the insert pocket of the second corner. Repeat this on the other side.
- Gently take hold of the fingers bent corners, gently inflate the preform. Then straighten the tips of protruding parts: cautiously expand them and slightly rounded. Bud ready.
Now we need to make it to the stem.
- Take a square sheet of paper and fold it over on the vertical diagonal.
- Fold corners to the lines obtained "the valley." Both the upper corner fold "valley" to the middle.
- Similarly, bend the lower part of the figure, and then double fold the billet in half, first horizontally and then vertically.
- Put the form side, gently pull out the small triangle - stalk - and position the tulip bud.
You can make the composition of several flowers - they will be a perfect decoration for your desk or window sill.
Share on the page