- A square piece of paper to bend on the diagonal line.
- Bend resulting triangle diagonally again indicated in phantom. Rotate the workpiece by 90 ° anti-clockwise (the increased scale of the drawing)
- fold line topsheet drill blank to the right, so that it was transformed into a square.
- Turn the workpiece.
- Spread the top layer blanks left by the line of inflection.
- Make excesses on both sides of the workpiece along the lines shown in the figure. Rotate workpiece 45 ° counterclockwise.
- The topsheet expand upward along the dashed bend line and subject lines.
- Turn the workpiece and produce action on the opposite side pp 6 and 7.
- Concave corners on the lower inward bend lines on each side, as shown by the arrows. Make the volume of the figure. Stem ready.
How to use: addition of flower arrangement.