1. Make a diagonal bend on a square sheet.
2. Fold along the dotted lines to the part connected. It is necessary to turn the workpiece counter-clockwise by 45 °.
3. Fold the left side of the top on the dotted line.
4. Fold the corner in the opposite direction, so that it extends beyond the boundaries of the sheet.
5. Fold the corners on both sides of the top along the dotted lines and turn the figure.
6. Fold the workpiece through the to corner reached the straight side of the sheet.
7. Fold in half the workpiece away.
8. Lift the top corner up, to get the "ears" of the rabbit.
9. Scissor edges and flatten the "ears".
10. "Rabbit" is ready.