- Paper must be placed vertically on the table, to the short side currently. Fold it in half in the longitudinal direction, smooth fold it by hand to outline the central axis line. Then fold the top right corner so that the upper section of the sheet coincides with its side. Do exactly the same to the second angle (Fig. 1).
- Now you need to press the side of the cross formed by the middle line of the sheet. Carefully smooth the whole line fold. Thereafter, bend the top right corner so that its edge coincides with the line of upper triangular portion, but perform the fold so that there is the distance of about 1 cm (Fig. 2a, b).
- Exactly the same action needs to be done on the other side. Now angle the lower part of the sheet should be wrapped on itself in the opposite direction. perform up the line bending to the point where the "horns" begin. The plane is almost ready, now you need to fold the billet in half in the middle, just to combine and smooth all the folds. It is unusual shape for forming the wings, consisting of two parts (Fig. 3).
- Next, you need to go to perform the most difficult part of the work - screwdriving "horns" of the aircraft. Sometimes a model doesn’t add up for the first time. Anyone who is engaged in manufacturing paper airplanes, is familiar with the situation. "Horns" formed during the previous step should be bend even twice, while there is a surplus of paper - it must also be wrapped inside (Fig. 4.).
- The outer part of the wing should look up slightly, and internal - parallel to the floor (Fig. 5).
- Now the airplane is ready to fly (Fig. 6).