- Make a diagonal square sheet bend.
- Fold corners to the line of inflection on the dotted lines, so they joined.
- Fold in half the workpiece by himself on the line of inflection. Turn clockwise.
- Fold the top layer on the dotted line, right to the corners came off the paper. On the reverse side, do the same action.
- Fold the corners from left to right along the dotted line on both sides, to result in a "wings" penguin.
- Cut the two layers through a pair of scissors.
- Fold the upper part of the front on the dotted line to get a "head" of the penguin.
- Formed after the cut triangular "foot" forward bend at right angles, and the remaining strip back bend.
- "Penguin" is ready.
Difficulty: figure fairly easy to perform, and it turns quite colorful, if you make it out of colored paper. Nicely also happen if you paint the origami of plain white paper and glued his eyes.