- Fold the green square on the diagonal. Bottom corner bend upwards.
- Fold "mountain" the product in half, t. E. Away.
- Draw a line and bend these parts on each side.
- Pull the corner to the right, hold the workpiece with the other hand in the area of the black circle.
- Open the resulting pocket.
- Follow the bends "mountain" and "valley", focusing on the scheme.
- Fold the product, "the valley."
- It remains inwardly concave area, and stipe ready.
- Fold the square hats brown diagonal. Then bend the product "valley" on the planned line.
- Make the fold "mountain" Turn the product by 180 °.
- Vaughn inside corner and collect the product.
If you are working with a white paper, the first color the "fungus" and then reassemble.