Hello everyone! Today we are going to decorate our apartment (house), with our new craft - "Lollipops"
What you need:
- 1. Color paper: lilac, pink, purple, orange, white
- 2. Scissors
- 3. Glue
- Cut out 3 circles: 1 large, 1 medium and 1 small from pink, lilac and orange paper. Also cut out a purple rectangle. It's very simple :)
- Now glue the circles on each other in this order: big orange, medium purple on it and little lilac on top; large lilac, medium orange on it and small violet; large purple -medium lilac and small orange. I hope we did not confuse you :) And cut out 3 identical stripes from orange paper.
- Take pink paper and fold it in half and set it as a stand. Glue a purple rectangle on one half, but glue only the edges so that the upper part was open, and the rectangle was not glued inside, a kind of envelope.
- Glue our circles on the strips and paste them into the envelope.
Such a beautiful craft will decorate any room, especially children's room! Thank you for your attention, we are waiting to see you again :)