- Make a square sheet of horizontal bend and fold the edges on both sides.
- Fold in half the workpiece (increased scale) on the dotted line for themselves.
- Fold along the dotted lines of the corners of the blank (increased scale) to give it the shape of a boat.
- One of the folded expand back.
- The rear part of one side, fold inwards, and the second turned out.
- Fold the top edge down on the dotted line.
- Fold the edge again to cross the oblique bending.
- Take your fingers at the edges, slightly widen the bottom of the boat.
- "The Boat" is ready.
One of the figures floating means that you can run in the "floating" in a nearby pond. The denser the paper, which is used for the manufacture of boats, the longer it will stay afloat.