What you need:
- Color paper
- Markers or pencils
- Cotton or rope
- Figured scissors
- First cut out a large red heart and cut it in half. Then cut the wings out of white paper and also cut out a small blue circle and cut in half.
- Let's make the edges of blue rectangle beautiful using the figured scissors. Then fold it from two sides so, that their edges converge in the center.
- Glue one wing and semicircle on each of half of the heart.
- Glue the hearts on the outside of the card.
- Paint it as you want.
- Open the card and make 4 holes with scissors.
- Stretch your rope or thread criss-cross and put the candy.
- Carefully trim everything behind.
Amazing present is done!