To make a frog, we need:
- Colored paper
- Figured scissors
- Felt-tip pens.
Let's start to create:
- First, we cut out the parts of the body of the frog, as shown in the photo.
- From two rectangles make two tubes, using glue
- Bend the eyes and the tongue
- Paste the paws to the largest circle and bent the smaller circle in half
- Glue the eyes, to the circle bent in half
- To a circle with paws we glue a tube of a larger size and in the head from below we add a "collar"
- We glue the tongue
- Drawing paws, corpuscles and eyes