Hello everyone! Today we are going to repeat one of the seven wonders of the world - Eiffel Tower.
What you need:
- 2 sheets of colored paper: pink and white
- At the very beginning take a pink sheet of paper and vertically fold it in half . Then draw a half of the tower so that when you cut it out, you'll get a symmetrical figure.
- Cut the figure out and unfold it. Well done! Let's continue...
- Next cut out 4 white stripes: 3 short and one a bit longer.
- Let's glue the stripes: 2 on the legs of the tower, the longest one under the hole and the last over the hole.
- Using a marker paint your tower.
Well done! You successfully did the craft! See next time my friends