Hello everyone! Now we are going to make an admirable craft - Dino!
- What you need:
- Color paper: green, turquoise, white, yellow
- Green marker
- Ok, let's start:
- To begin with take green paper. Draw a dino on it and then cut out what you've drawed. You can see an example on the photo. The next step is to cut out yellow ovals, you can make them different sizes. Then take the turquoise paper and cut out 2 small rectangles. In the end cut out 2 white ovals for the eyes.
- Roll the turquoise rectangles into tubes and glue the edges. Well done! Let's move on
- Glue the yellow ovals and eyes on your dino. You can attach ovals as you wish.
- Let's return to the tubes, we need to squeeze them a little and make a cut. It's so easy
- Before placing your dino on the stands, it should be beautifully painted. Draw a smile, spout and specks.
- Insert your dino into the cuts on the tubes. It looks like its legs that's why paint them a little too.
Amazing, you did a great job! We will be happy to help you to make more crafts. Hope to see you soon!