It will take a square sheet of paper of any size white. Incremental steps:
- Fold the base form of "double square", and out of it the basic shape "bird". If you have any difficulties, then look under the scheme (paragraphs 2-4)
- Fold the figure "mountain" on the planned lines, then Vaughn sides. Turn the figure and do the same on the other side.
- Deaf angle Fold also on both sides.
- Lift up the corners on both sides.
- Bend angles toward the central part. Turn over and repeat on the other side.
- Take the product for a lower edge and bend them along the lines up.
- Push the corner inward bend beak with one hand figurines. Put on the wings tilted. Tail leave straight.