Hello! Now we are going to make a lovely craft - Crab
What you need:
1. Red and white paper
2. Black marker
1) Cut out a red rectangle of 1/3 of the whole sheet. Then using the remaining paper, cut out 2 paws with claws and 2 details with 3 stripes with sharp ends. It's not easy, but you can do it! At last cut out 2 white circles. Ready, well done! Let's continue...
2) Roll the red rectangular into a tube and glue the edges.
3) Add the claws to the glued edges. Glue the eyes on the other side.
4) Glue the legs right under the claws.
5) And now let's just paint your crab.
What a difficult task, but it was worth it! Look how cool it is. We are looking forward to make new crafts with you. See you!