- Cardboard paper
- Colored napkins
Let’s start making the craft
- Using the pattern cut out and glue a cone.
- Cut out the lower circle for the Christmas tree. Cut this circle in slightly in order to make the needle-stripes. Tighten up lightly these “needles” using the scissors. After that, make a hole in the center of the circle.
- Spread some glue on the inner side of the circle and put it on the cone you’ve already made. Press it closely. Flatten the needle-stripes out a little bit in order to make your tree fluffier. Cut out the rested circles according to the measurements given in the pattern. Glue them on the cone.
- Tear the different colored napkins to small pieces. Screw up these pieces into small balls. Dip these elements slightly into the glue. Using tweezers glue them on your Christmas tree.
- Cut out a carrot using the pattern. Gum its sides together.
- Glue the top part of the carrot to the body (main) one. Using green paper cut out the carrot tail. Glue it on.
- Cut out a little hare using the pattern. Fold it on the fold lines.