1. Take a sheet of paper in a diamond shape and fold it diagonally, and then again on the second diagonal.
2. Fold the corners of the dotted lines down, that they go beyond the boundaries of the sheet.
3. Fold the two corners up along the dotted lines as shown in the figure.
4. Bend both layers up angle of the lower dashed line.
5. Upper corner bend down and flip the workpiece. "Muzzle cat" ready.
Despite the simplicity of execution is an original and unusual figure. It has a large volume and it may be used in the above applications.