Hello everyone! Now we are going to make a wonderful craft - Bunny!
What you neew:
- Colored paper: turquoise, pink, orange, black, white
- Blue marker
- Take turquoise paper and cut out 2 bunny's ears and a rectangle. Then cut out 2 stripes with circle at the end and 2 teardrop-shaped details from pink paper :) Take whie paper and cut out 2 circles and one figure, similar to panties. Cut out a figure in the form of a large drop from orange paper. Finally, take a black paper and cut a small rectangle and round the corners, and then, in the end, cut out 2 tiny circles. Well done, the most difficult thing is behind. Let's continue ...
- Let's return to the turquoise rectangle. Roll it into a tube and so glue the edges together.
- Then add pink inserts on the turquoise ears.
- Now attach the ears into the tube. You are doing great, let's continue ...
- Glue the eyes under the ears and an orange carrot a little bit lower :)
- Glue the paws, behind the bunny, which reach for the carrot and glue them to it.
- Almost done, now just paint your bunny.
Wonderful, your bunny is done! Thank you for visiting our website, see you next time!