Hello everyone! Today we are going to make a wonderful craft - Boat in the sea
What you need:
- Sheets of colored paper: green, pink, white, blue, orange
- First let's prepaer all the necessary details. Cut a sail which reminds a shark's fin out of white paper. Next cut out an orange circle and a big green semicircle and a tapering strip. Ok, let's continue.
- Crop waverly a blue sheet and glue it on a pink background, it looks like the sea at the sunset :)
- Glue the sail in the midle.
- Glue the green semicircle under the sail and add a mast in the centre of the sail. Almost done...
- You just need to add the sun in the corner and draw your picture with markers.
Gret! You did a wonderful job, well done! See you soon, my friends!