- Make a square sheet on a horizontal bend, that you want to bend the edges of the sheet (the dotted lines).
- It is necessary to make kinks along the lines shown in the figure by dotted lines. Fold the inside corners on both sides to the center.
- Turn the workpiece.
- Fold the piece in half on the dotted line for themselves.
- Fold the corners on both sides along the dotted lines to the edges of the product, to get the "legs" of the wild boar.
- The right side is completely bend inward from the left side concave angle inward and upward on the dotted line.
- On the left side bend the corner outwards and downwards (to get the "penny").
- "Boar" is ready. Level of difficulty: a simple figure, but it will require your attention and patience. How to use: it turns a beautiful figure, if you pick the right proportions. It can be used in the song "Pig and acorns" in the fable Krylov IA can also take this figure for the staging of Russian fairy tales.