To create a blue whale, we will need:
- Colored paper (yellow, blue and white)
- Scissors conventional and curly
- Felt-tip pen (or pencil)
- Cut the edges of the yellow sheet with figured scissors. Then cut out the parts of the body of our whale as shown in the photo.
- Bend one circle in half. This will be the whale's mouth, we will make it bulk.
- We glue the trunk and tail of the whale on the yellow background.
- Inside the folded circle we glue two white strips, from below and from above. Then we shape the teeth of our whale.
- Draw eyes and fins. The upper fin is glued to the back.