To create a blue whale, we will need:
1) Colored paper (yellow, blue and white)
2) Scissors conventional and curly
4) Felt-tip pen (or pencil)
1. Cut the edges of the yellow sheet with figured scissors. Then cut out the parts of the body of our whale as shown in the photo.
2. Bend one circle in half. This will be the whale's mouth, we will make it bulk.
3. We glue the trunk and tail of the whale on the yellow background.
4. Inside the folded circle we glue two white strips, from below and from above. Then we shape the teeth of our whale.
5. Draw eyes and fins. The upper fin is glued to the back.