- On a square sheet of paper, make a diagonal creases.
- Fold the corner of three along the dotted lines to the center of the sheet.
- On the dotted lines bend two corners to the center.
- Cut with scissors along the lines of (increased scale).
- Fold the piece in half along the dotted line and rotate 45 ° counterclockwise.
- Vaughn left corner of the inside of the dotted line (increased scale) to get a "head" of the birds.
- Fold the strip upward on the dotted lines on both sides, to get the "wings" of poultry.
- Slightly bend the wings back on the dotted line.
- Wrap the "tail" of the top and fold it "an accordion."
- "Bird of Paradise" is ready.
Difficulty: figure will require your patience and accuracy. How to use: this beautiful figurine will bring to your interior a bit of magic.