- Take a piece of blue clay. Form a square from it. Make the windows by carving out two thin squares from thinly rolled white clay. Attach them to the sides of the wagon.
- Roll out a piece of light blue clay. Form a rectangle from it and bend it in the middle to form a triangle. Try on the roof on your wagon.
- Pull the wheels out of the black clay and attach them to the car. Make wagons of red and orange colors in the same way.
- Make a flat rectangle of green clay and attach a purple cube to it at one end.
- Mold a rectangular figure with rounded edges.
- Attach it to the green rectangle in front of the purple cube. Now we have the nose of the train.
- Attach the windows to the purple cube and two thinly rolled sausages to the nose of the train.
- Make 4 identical wheels and 2 smaller ones. Attach them to the sides of the green rectangle.
- Make a small triangle of yellow clay.
- Attach it to the bottom of the nose of the train.
- Roll the truncated cone tube from the black clay and attach it to the nose of the train.
- Make a roof of a piece of pink square clay.
- Roll out the sausage piece of black clay. Cut it into several pieces.
- These pieces can connect wagons to each other.