- Roll a ball and lightly press to the table - is the head. Use your thumb to push down on the places where his eyes should be. Cut out rolled out dough for oval faces, and shall cleave under eye hollows. Roll three balls - the eyes and nose - and attach it to the head.
- Make two semicircles - ears - and also to cleave to the head. When it dries, attach the rear half of a ball of fresh dough to volumetric head turned.
- Sculpt body in the form of a cone. From the back add another test to a lion was sitting posture.
- Roll the two identical ball -paws and attach to the body. Stack shape fingers and pieces of wire nails make. Attach the tail to the body.
- Paint the lion's torso in yellow-brown color.
- Eyes and convex faces of the dye in the color white. eye iris circle blue eyes - black. The nose and mouth contours also make black. Inside the ears, draw pink semicircles and draw them in black.
- From the brown tufts of threads make the mane and tail.