- From the brown plasticine sculpt a body with a neck. Around the neck slightly flatten plasticine for fixing the head.
- Sculpt a head, a little stretching one side - it will muzzle. Attach the head to the neck. Smooth out the joints.
- Make small holes in the stack body in places where they will be mounted front legs, and fingers to do more to deepen where to be attached back.
- Roll 2 identical sausages, insert the wire long enough to one of its end protrudes. This is the front legs.
- The front legs protruding end of the wire to slide into the groove for the front foot, the foot must be directed downward from the body.
- Insert the wire of the second front leg into the groove for it so that the foot was sent forward. Bend your leg in the middle of a sharp angle, smooth the clay on his knee and straighten the leg almost to a right angle.
- Sculpt a hind leg. They begin as a front - sausage and upwards on the thighs, are thicker and wider. Insert the leg lengths of wire with a protruding end. Insert rear legs into the recesses on the body.
- Fold the rear legs in the middle forward, mark the joints and flatten again.
- From yellow plasticine Fashion a tail in the form of a spindle. Use scissors to make long thin longitudinal incisions over the entire surface of the tail, simulating hair.
- Make a strip of yellow plasticine and often incise it along the edge of the scissors - it's the mane.
- Attach the tail of a horse on the rump and mane - along the neck, putting it "hair" on one side.
- Of a piece of brown clay Fashion a 2 tear-shaped ear.
- Slide the mane and using stacks attach the ear to the head, making an indentation in the middle.
- Stacks make an indentation for the eyes.
- Roll small balls of black plasticine, put them in the place of eyes. Stacks make nostrils.