1. Roll a ball in a flat cake. Wrap the lid of the bottle with foil. Cover a flat cake so that it becomes slightly convex. Dry a flat cake. Make one more half buns.
2. Add the brown dye in the dough. Make a ball and roll it into a thick flat cake - it will be a cutlet.
3. Add yellow dye in the dough to make cheese. Thinly roll out the dough, cut it into several rectangles. Cut holes with marker cap.
4. Add green dye in the dough. Roll out the dough and cut it into rectangles. Fold each rectangle like an accordion, giving them the shape of lettuce.
5. Glue the lettuce leaves on one of the half a bun.
6. Put a cutlet on top. Cover out of a small bottle lid wrapped in foil.
7. Glue the cheese on top and cover with the second half a bun.
8. Paint the bun in beige and pink.
9. Make two cones for body and head mouse: small and big. Make small ears.
10. Glue these parts together and glue the paws. Add eyes. Make three such mice.
11. Paint blue the head and paws of mice .
12. Paint red dress one of the mice.
13. Paint green the second mouse's dress.
14. Paint orange dress of the third mouse.
The gouache paint is a good product with smooth transitions of shades, but it needs a long time to dry. Acrylic paint dries quickly and gives more intense color, but it is more difficult to obtain smooth transitions tones with it. Treat a toy with a thin layer of light-colored paint and let it dry so the next paint will look better. Stack is the main tool of the sculptor. With its help you can give any form to the dough. If there is no special set you can use a clay cutting knife or nail file. If you don't have fine salt, grind large salt in a coffee grinder. Water is added to the mixed flour and salt in small portions. Knead the dough gently. Make sure that no lumps are formed.