- Roll 2 sausages of equal length from the gray clay, one of the sausages should be a little bit thicker than the other. Cut them in the middle at an angle of 45 °. Now you have the legs.
- Mold a torso of an elephant and attach the legs. The hint legs should be thicker.
- Mold a head with a trunk.
- Mold a triangular ears.
- Flatten one edge of the ear and attach the other edge to the head. Do the same with the second ear.
- Make tusks out of white clay and attach them near the trunk. Roll very small black balls to make the eyes. Attach them.
- Attach the head to the torso. Make a small tail and attach it to the back.