- Using green clay mold the trunk with neck, belly and tail. Press a little down the belly on both sides at the base of the tail. The legs will be fastened there.
- Shape the head by rolling the egg-shaped ball.
- Connect the head to the neck. Carefully smooth out the edges of the details.
- Make two identical legs with round hips and thinner shins.
- Make feet in the form of elongated triangles. Make 3 fingers using the stack.
- Attach your feet to your legs. And attach the legs to the body in the indentations on the belly.
- Make a tail bending it so that the dinosaur can lean on it.
- Make a mouth in front side of the head.
- Thinly roll out the red clay, and cut out the tongue. Stick it in the mouth.
- Roll out the thin sausage from the white clay. And attach it along the edge of the upper jaw. Do the same with the lower jaw.
- Make teeth pressing the stack.
- Using the stack make 2 nostrils on the head.
- Using the stack make two eye holes and insert small beads or balls of white clay.
- Mold the front paws in the form of two sausages. Bend them creating an elbow. And make an incision from one side imitating fingers.
- Attach the front paws to the trunk.
Your dinosaur is ready!