- Use orange modeling clay to roll a ball for the body. Give it an oval shape slightly tapered at one end.
- Mold a smaller oval for the head using the same clay.
- Also make 4 paws slightly tapered at one end.
- Roll out a sausage to create the tail.
- Thinly roll out the brown clay and cut the strips. Attach 4 strips to the torso.
- Attach the brown strips to the paws.
- Add 3 strips on the head.
- Decorate the tail.
- Mold two small triangles from orange clay. Make indentations in the middle with the toothpick. These are the ears.
- Attach the ears to the head.
- Roll two small white balls and gently attach them slightly below the middle to the head.
- Make 2 almond shape eyes with green clay. Attach them to the head and in the middle of each eye make a pupil using black clay.
- Make a nose using black clay. Attach it to the white balls on the head and make nostrils with a toothpick.
- Attach the head to the body.
- Mold a fish out of gray clay.
- Attach the fish to the cat.
- Now attach the front paws to the body so that the cat hugs the fish.
- Attach the hind paws.
- Mold fingers on the hind legs.
- Do the same to the front paws.
- Attach the tail.
- Make a mustache on the face with a toothpick.
- Also draw the fish’s head.
Your child will be happy if you glue a magnet on it. You can use it to cling pictures on the refrigerator.
Your cat is ready!
The cat hunting for mice stores up to 10 tons of grain a year. In Austria there is even a cat that works as a guard of warehouses. It is even paid a pension in the form of milk, broth and meat.