- Roll 2 small balls of the same size out of brown and yellow clay and 1 out of white. Flatten them to get 5 "pancakes" of the same diameter.
- Lay the "pancakes" down one-on-one alternating the colors. The top one should be white.
- Roll pink thin sausage and flatten it to get the ribbon.
- Divide the ribbon into 6 equal parts and roll each of them up to make a swirly shape. It will be roses.
- Add the roses on the cake - 5 in round and one in the center.
- Roll the long thin sausages of the same sizes out of pink and yellow clay. Carefully twist them together.
- The obtained twisted piece lay on the edge of the cake.