- Thinly roll out a few broad bands of blue clay and glue them to the sheet of cardboard or plywood so that, between the stripes were no gaps.
- Mold a small fish out of yellow clay.
- Roll the green sausage and flatten it. Cut it several times to make incisions along the edge leaving a strip in the centre untouched.
- Apply the strip vertically on the blue background and now you have a seaweed.
- Roll thin green tentacles. Mold a fish out of orange clay. Stick several green tentacles on the blue background then attach the fish and then a few more tentacles on top of it.
- Make several curved green strips and place them on the blue background imitating long seaweeds.
- Use black and brown clay to form stones of different shapes and stick them to the bottom edge of the composition.
- Mold a dark green rounded belly with a thinner tail to get the crayfish's body. Hint! You can make many other fish of different colors and sizes. Add sequins to make your fish sparkle. Also make a few aquariums and decorate the bathroom - it will be originaly, stylishly and make your child happy.
- Now lets make a claw: carefully roll a small spindle-shaped piece of clay and bend it in the middle.
- Add the claw to the crayfish body. Use a small piece of clay to connect the crayfish and the claw. Make crayfish tendril from another thin tentacle .
- Roll several thin curved sausages out of light pink clay. Slightly flatten them to get uneven stripes. Mold a semicircle with a wavy edge. Attach the stripes to the blue background and a semicircle on top of them. Now you have a jellyfish.
- Make cross-notch body to crayfish with a stack.
- Make notches on the tail and fins to all fishes, as well as make eye grooves with the sharp end of stack. 14. Decorate the yellow fish with a black stripe and don't forget to add small black balls in the eyes.