- Mold an airplane body with a tail out of grey clay.
- Roll out 4 equal rounded parts to make the wings. Take a piece of thin wire and make an arch of it.
- Put the arch between two parts of the wings leaving ends of the wire free and smooth the edges.
- Use the wire ends to attach the wings to the airplane body.
- Mold a tick-shaped empennage.
- Insert 2 short wires in the tail of the airplane and add the empennage.
Using strips of black and colored clay you can do windows and decorate your airplane.