- 2 butterfly (torso)
- 4 flagellum (arms and legs)
- Christmas tree or star
- big horn sounded (head)
- several thin horns (hair)
- hats (caps)
- Arrange vertically and glue together two butterflies to get to the body of figure. Between butterflies attach flagellas, which will become arms and legs girls.
- By the one side stick Christmas tree or an asterisk. Attach large horns - they will be the figures' heads.
- To make the hair paste to the figures heads some thin cones . Depending on whose figure you master, make his or her hair, wrapped into the tips of the horns or outside.
- Attach the hats and after that attache the threads to these hats.
Paint the figure with gold paint.