In the far-distant country live turtle Onion. Dubbed the onion so because its shell looks like half a large onion. We offer you to draw a portrait of this bug in an unusual way.
- Draw the outline of a turtle, make it simple: a half-circle to the shell, just above the circle for the head, and then put them together and draw legs.
- Smear glue and onion shell until it is dry, glue pieces of onion peel.
- Then, head, neck and legs as turtles and smear glue on top of a mound of buckwheat.
- Cut out of cardboard and glue onion eyes, mouth and discover them.
- All the space around the turtle smear glue and gently sprinkle semolina.
- Well, it is necessary to draw the yellow sand and blue sky. Do it right over the semolina - and your picture will be unusual, like a true artist.