- Cut out the template tab.
- Lay down colored paper several times. Cut out the template and several petals. Repeat for the other colors. One flower needs about 30 petals.
- Cut out cardboard circle 2 identical (8-9 cm in diameter). Take one lap and begin to stick the petals on its edge, alternating colors. Make several layers. Each next row glue closer to the center.
- When all the petals are glued, paste in on the top center of the second circle. Glue on the seeds.
- Glue the sprig on the back side of the flower.
Done! Can you make a few flowers and decorate the window sill.