Let’s start making the craft!
- Take a piece of foam plastic. Cut drop shaped body for the future hedgehog.
- Make the hedgehog’s face using papier-mache technique. In order to make it you need to saturate some toilet paper with glue. Take this mass and form the nose, ears and eyebrows.
- Once this construction is dry, cover its body with some grey gouache and the nose – with black gouache.
- Fasten some pine-cones on its back using hot-melt glue. Fasten the eyes and moustaches on its sface.
- Your hedgehog is ready! You can make even more interesting by attaching some other natural material to it.