- Cut the cardboard square with sides 16 cm. Do not make a very large square, as it needs too much grain.
- Draw a pencil sketch. Each part of the picture - this is a separate zone.
- Apply the adhesive on the first drawing zone. Arrange the grains, strongly pressing them to the cardboard.
- Apply the grains as close as possible to each other. All drawing area should be filled with the grains of different colors to the picture turned out a contrast.
- In order to glue when applied not to miss small areas or corners of the picture, use a brush.
- Use a small spoon to pull gently the small grains to one another, having put on the pre-drawing glue.
- Leave to dry.
- Turn the cardboard to shake off the excess grain.
- Cover with laquer.