White and green threads
- Let’s start making the craft!
- Blanch the feathers with hydrogen peroxide.
- Take the smallest feathers and cover them with white thread at their bottom.
- As the result you have a small bud. Tie it to the wire.
- While passing the thread around the wire, attach the larger feathers to the flower. Fasten some smaller feathers to the bottom of the construction.
- Pass the green thread round the flower stalk. Fix its end with glue.
Your beautiful flower is ready. If desired it is possible to give to the flower any color you want with spray paint.