- Take fir cone of medium size. For the legs fawn suit rods spruce cones. Place the torso on its feet, secure the rods between the cones scales-trunk.
- From closed pinecone make deer head. If you do not have closed cones to shape an open, cutting off excess flakes. Fix the head on the rod-neck.
- From the shell pistachios make a muzzle fawn and glue horizontally in the center of the rounded head. A strip of bark one end of the stick to the shell of the muzzle, and the other - to the cone-head.
- Cut grain of black peppercorns half. On top of tip of the snout to the strips of birch bark glue the nose, which is made of half a grain of pepper.
- Make fawn eyes. To do this, add the black thread several times and wrap it in a piece of birch bark, twisted rolls. Edge seal bark and let dry thoroughly. Then cut the rolls of the two pieces of the desired thickness. Glue the eyes of the muzzle.
- Ears fawn - a pistachio shells. Attach them to the deer's head, so that they looked forward.
- Tail fawn do birch bark, it is short and raised up. Attach tail to the cone-trunk. Attach to the head 2 small sprigs of horns.